Quick Charge Podcast: October 18, 2022
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches home charging station that works with other electric cars
- Foxconn unveils new electric pickup truck and crossover
- Foxconn wants to be for Tesla what it is to Apple
- 2023 Polestar 2 Dual Motor first drive: Limited spec upgrades are offset by a revamped aesthetic
- Taco Bell innovates the fast food experience with fast chargers for EV drivers with the munchies
- Used EV prices are finally stabilizing in the US – here’s why that’s great news
- Rolls Royce officially unveils fully electric Spectre sparking bold new chapter in luxury
- Your next trip to the slammer may be a breath of fresh air as first US prisoner transport EV rolls out
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Add Electrek to your Google News feed.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.