Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla says Autopilot is preventing ~40 crashes per day from wrong pedal errors alone
- Tesla dominates charging experience satisfaction, and that’s a problem now that it’s going public
- Tesla FSD 10.69 update rolls out with $15K price hike, but is it worth it?
- Small Vermont utility quietly builds fleet of 4,000 Tesla Powerwalls
- Hyundai wants to build EVs in the US, looks to speed up the timeline
- Porsche expects electric Macan to reach same production output as ICE version – it just has to reach SOP first
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.