Quick Charge Podcast: September 1, 2022
Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s EV output in China raises back to 77,000 units
- Tesla visits graphite mine and factory in Quebec
- Tesla (TSLA) scouts factory sites in Quebec and Ontario
- GM begins US Ultium battery production for Hummer EV in Ohio amidst union pushback
- Mercedes-Benz all-electric EQS SUV will be too luxuriously priced for US federal tax credits
- Polestar (PSNY) reports $1 billion revenue halfway through 2022 while on track to deliver 50k EVs
- Even tire makers are adapting their business to the electric vehicle revolution
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
Add Electrek to your Google News feed.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.