Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is going to let you vote on Supercharger locations
- Tesla ramps up hiring for Megafactory, aiming to produce 40 GWh per year
- Jeep says it will launch 4 all-electric SUVs by 2025, including Wagoneer and ‘Wrangler’ EVs
- Rivian and Mercedes-Benz launch a joint venture to produce an electric van
- Magna mulls US plant – could Fisker Ocean and Jaguar I-Pace soon qualify for federal tax credits?
- Mullen claims majority stake in Bollinger Motors and will revive B1 and B2 EV truck production
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.